Notice board

Sunday, December 20, 2009

1 week is over

YEAP, tomorrow is a new week for this semester break,
but seems like didn't really get enough sleep, paiseh... because every night also late sleep
and woke up quite early.

Other than pass few days hang out with high school buddy,
go out yam cha, go cc, shopping and etc...
other days also damn jobless, at home play game, watch movie, surf net, listen music, read comic.... JOBLESS!!
and I didn't touch on my figure yet! shit... 0/6. Although 2 more weeks to go.
need to get reference as soon as possible.
at 1st I though I could do some extra practice and read some books and do self-practice.

BUT!! today is different, because I finish all the game, movie, comic....
I start to do some practical things, I PRACTICE PHOTOSHOP!
long time didn't do so... sad case.
here is the outcome





taking reference from megan fox figure found from google images.



and get the tutorial from 10steps.SG
this a very helpfull website actually help me alot,
and quite admire the founder of this website (Mr.Johnson Koh) from singapore.
I believe I will do as good as he can in very soon future.

hmmm... pass few weeks everyone are quite active in updating their blog, so happening.
seems like a lot things happen during this week.

And... what else...

This morning I check my inbox (after a long time).
why so much forward email, and a lot is is about "GOD".
annoying... but I found a email from Pinky! (one of my lecturer)
touching... she knew that I didn't have a Facebook profile,
therefore send the photo that we took during the last lesson to me,
I think a lot "friends" forgotten, anyway...
Pinky, you make my day =] I will remember what you send to me.

I read this quote in one book.
In different state of life, there will have different friends waiting you,
and there are number of friends will leave you.
is kind of sad... I believe not only, there are many people also get this experience,
however, I will never forget them, although we seldom keep in touch.
memories are still there.

Looking forward in new semester, to meet new friends, and work with new group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mixpod