Notice board

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Avatar

I just watch Avatar today, hmmm... I think should counted as yesterday, since already pass 12 am, this show is really touch me a lot, worth to watch! Although is not 3D but the impact I get is seriously unforgettable.

And over here I wanna share some review to others who not yet watch this show, no matter in story, graphic, technique they used, are gonna give you a big stun. As a design student's view, I wonder how much effort they putted on to making those animation scene, lets say 46 films 1 sec as our dear principle said, and this movie had spend more than 4 years to complete, I'm so respect the animator who has taking part on it, GOOD JOB! Because of you guys, therefore we can watch this kind of high qualities of show.

Personally I really feel that the visual and the graphic is awesome, the environment made me feel like wanna jump into it, its so so nice! Want know how nice is it? go watch then you will know =P. When I in my school, we always heard about we must need to full of imagination! we need to be creative think out of the box, and this show I felt how tiny I am... the show's story, character, culture, character every part of their life, are so creative so hard to imagine! But we could have the chance to experience it through this movie.

I was like watching a fairy tail, love, animation, real, action movie at once! OMG~~ I heard some one said it is nicer than "2012" I wondering is it that nice? But now I can agree with it =] when the end of the story I feel abit sad, although is happy ending. I feel like why this movie cannot be longer? Then I can stay longer at this fantasy world. I'm so gonna miss this movie. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Ohya! ps: I very like the few main characters. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mixpod