Notice board

Friday, January 29, 2010

Unexpected chat =x

there is a funny girl which never chat with me before,
she asked me am I happy today?
well... I was quite surprise actually, and that little small chatting really make me laugh,
while i suffering in bored night.
after that only she found out I am not the Vincent that she is looking for actually. haha...
and that also remind me about 1 person.
will she find me again? haha... God knew it...


Anyway, seems like the last post was quite a long time ago,
okie, basically my life is pretty well, but there some family issue happened as usual. aiks...
so sad about "as usual" haihs...
this few days I was keep on putting fool on my self,
that's really thank to drama class, because of the drama class, and drama assignment,
all the funny action that I will never gonna do in my life, and I done it! and is not only once....OMG....
but that's another thing that let my self felt Vincent is really changed, which is good, self concious is not that high anymore.
I'm just a simple guy, simple student... will that be better?


Today I get back my last semester drawing final test paper, is totally unexpected mark. Thank Goodness...
I could have a last good memory on drawing class. Haha... =] I will draw more still life painting when I am free. hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mixpod