Notice board

Thursday, January 14, 2010

XX XXXX

In life we might fail most of the time, we might regret, but regret doesn't help anything.
We ming be upset, we might cried, angry, hate... everything will happen to hold you back.
But as long as you never give up, those thing may help you to become stronger become more tough, we may choose to run away, but you can't run forever. When you choose to face it, thats the time you saw a draw light from sky.
Even though you may failed again, but... be brave to face it again and again.
Because thats life... life are full of challenge.

J,
When I heard those words come from your mouth, my heart seems to be broken.
My mind, my heart, every sence of my body are covered by PAIN.
My mind is blank, speechless, because I know I done wrong.
I tried to explain, but I knew it's just another excuse.
Therefore I accept what you said, because everything is true.
Maybe you might feel better when you spoke it out to me, and thats one thing which can comfort me.
JUST LET IT BE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mixpod