Notice board

Friday, January 8, 2010

A week after

A week after new years, nothing seems to become better but getting worst... not say that worst, just things not going in a good way, aiks... frustrated... Better not to mention about it.
Yeap... after 3 weeks spending times with buddy, happy times has over... so I am back to assignment life! I think this kind of lifestyle make me more comfortable, instead of everyday wondering what should I do at home.


By pass few days get to know some "interesting" lecturers, hahaha... our dear C&S in malaysia lecturer the 1st impression I get from her is a soft and kindhearted lecturer, ( because she look alike one of my high school teacher, of cause she is kind and good.) but totally 2 different kind of person, she is the 1st lecturer who F the school rules! HAHAHA... however whatever she said has her reason, a lecturer who stay at TOA the longest there must be a reason, what she said... some how I am kinda agree with it, although the way she spoke with student are crossed the bottom line, and I was surprise there is a student quit course because what she said... OMG... whatever she said is how effective is it man?! What she are thinking are out of a normal person who can though about, I think thats something we should learn about it. Coming this 8 weeks we will be forcing to think think think... I guess that could help us a lot.


Another interesting lecturer MR.GARY, I wonder how to describe him.... Cute? humor? handsome? sporting? What I really concern about how can I be like him? or when can I done better than him? The way he spoke and lectured is so attractive, won't feel bored at all and very easy to get humor atmosphere every short while, and I can be as skillful as he did in my presentation... Thank goodness... HAHAHA... will set him as my fighting target. However his lesson is kind of hard for me, or because of my self-consciousness level are too high? Need to lower it down, need to do more self-practice and improve my own self, no matter in mental, knowledge or language... therefore now I trying my best to using english to post every blog, even though there is a lot of broken english, but "broken english is better than no english" mah... according what Gary said. Hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mixpod